International conference CARGO TRANSPORTATION IN BLACK AND CASPEAN SEA REGIONS 2015 (September 24-25, 2015, Batumi, Georgia) is the international event focusing on quite a few relevant questions related to the sea shipping and inland transportation in the region.
In light of unstable situation on the bulk freight market with the rates for key cargos plummeting; necessity of changes in container shipping and an array of alterations on the map of Eurasian multimodal routes, the countries of the Black and Caspian Sea regions keep strengthening their transit potential and finding new solutions to increase the cargo transportation effectiveness.
Difficult economic reality and globalization processes have made the logistic effective solutions drastically important and set new horizons for the logistic systems development and international cooperation enhancement.
Railways, ports and terminals, container lines, road carriers, forwarding agents, logistic companies, investing companies and banks.
Among the forum’s key topics:
- The regions’ transport infrastructure development. New services and routes. Sea shipping, railway and road transportation.
- Main cargoes in the regions: grain, mining and metallurgical products, mineral fertilizers. Main trends.
- Train-ferries services development in the region.
- Railway and Ro-Ro services. Construction of new terminals.
- Container traffic. Optimization of the container lines services in the Black Sea region.
- Cargos transit between the Caspian and Black Sea regions.
Simultaneous translation Eng-Rus-Eng is provided.
Regarding all the questions as to participation in the forum or exhibition please get in touch with the VIVA CONSULT team: tel: +38 (067)-523-9522, mail: email@example.com
Looking forward to meeting you at the Forum!