CARGO TRANSPORTATION: KAZAKHSTAN 2016
9-10 June 2016, Almaty, Kazakhstan
«Cargo transportation: Kazakhstan 2016» (June, 9-10, 2016, Almaty) is the International Forum focused on the actual issues of the transcontinental transportation market of Kazakhstan and Central Asia.
Kazakhstan takes the key strategic economic and geopolitical position in Eurasia, which makes this country the biggest business logistic hub in Central Asia.
Impetuous growth of cargo flows, creation of new routes within the framework of New Silk Way project brings up new challenges to development of logistic systems and international cooperation enhancement.
Target audience: railways, railway operators, ports and terminals, road carriers, forwarders, logistic companies, container lines, ship and cargo owners, investing companies, etc.
Among the key issues:
- Development of Kazakhstan’s transport infrastructure. New routes and services. Marine, railway and road transportation. Caspian Sea ports development.
- Main export items from Kazakhstan; grain, mining and petrol products, fertilizers. Volumes and forecasts.
- Eurasian railway corridor as a bridge between East and West.
- Baltic and North Sea ports as a chance for transshipment of extra cargos from China. Ports infrastructure operation and development.
- Trade routes in Central Asia. Inland and transit cargo flows.
Simultaneous translation Eng-Rus-Eng is provided.
All details as to participation terms you can receive getting in touch with us on the phone +38 (067) 523-95-22 or by e-mailing us email@example.com.