Viva Consult Company with support of Port of Hamburg Marketing is pleased to announce the International Conference «European Intermodal Logistics 2018: shaping the future», held in Hamburg, Germany, May 24, 2018, which is a must-attend event for the supply chain and transport logistics professionals and provides delegates with engaging, thought-provoking sessions and invaluable networking opportunities. The program is focused on the key aspects of the sea freight, railway and road carriage in Europe.
Nowadays intermodal transportation market offers its players a wide range of options, both strategic and technical. At the same time multimodal segment sets up new challenges for short sea shipping, European transport corridors and IT solutions. Which steps are to be made by the policy makers and business to overcome the negative trends in the segment? All these are just a small part of the European intermodal freight market perspectives in the upcoming near future.
Among the key issues:
- A sea port’s role in facilitating the modal shift.
- Railway transportation perspectives at the crossroads with heavy goods vehicles.
- Logistic compatibility between transport modes; transparency of tariffs and transportation door-to-door.
- Today’s main targets for future in multimodal segment in view of the EU long-ranged plans for “smart mobility” era: are we moving or daydreaming?
- Shortsea shipping as a smart alternative to road freight. The benefits for European shippers.
- Effective tools for attraction of new cargoes for river transportation.
- Blockchain in logistics: inevitable future or just a dream.
Delegates will have a chance to participate in sessions, panel discussions and workspaces.
The conference language is English.
All details as to participation terms you can receive getting in touch with us on the phone
+38 (063) 408-23-24 or by e-mailing us firstname.lastname@example.org.
Looking forward to meeting you in Hamburg!